paginas

martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

WHAT’S SPORT IN MY LIFE!

For me sport is very important, because when I’m bored at home or stressed, sport helps me to relax. When I do sport I feel better and more active.

I don’t do normally sport because I do music a lot, but when I have some time at the afternoon or at the weekend I go with my bike around the town.

I like doing sports and on holidays I do something every day such as biking, running, tennis, basketball, swimming, football… in sports center.

In my town there aren’t a lot of people and when I meet with someone for doing sports always is a boy, and I have to make an effort.

I live in Santa Maria d’Oló, and it is a little town with a lot of hills and it is in the middle of the forest and in there sport is more difficult.

If in my life I never did sport I think that it wouldn’t happen anything because I will have to substitute sport for another activity, although I would be less active.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario