paginas

martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

WHAT'S SPORT IN MY LIFE?

WHAT’S SPORT IN MY LIFE

In my life sport is very important, I used to play basketball and football in teams. Now when I have time, I play tennis or do skateboarding just for me. I do sport every weekend and if I haven’t got homework I go to the football pitch during the week. I eat healthy food at lunch and dinner time. I love riding bicycle and sometimes I go outside Artés.

By doing sport I learn how to be polite and I understand because it is important. In my town there are a lot of places for practicing such as the forest, swimming pool, football pitch, sports center, skate park, tennis courts, climbing wall, and so on.

I sometimes get injured doing sports and then I have to stay a lot of days at home relaxed. This is the bad side of doing sports in my opinion.

Finally I think I should do more sport and I would feel better then. The reason is that I don’t have much time now with school and stuff.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario